Community tips & queries

Hi everyone! :raising_hand_woman:t3:

Hopefully you’re starting to become more familiar with how the Community platform works, but I wanted to create this thread as a dedicated space for any questions or queries you may have with regards to the functionality of the site. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if anything springs to mind!

Emily
Community Manager

"To my best knowledge it’s the first time that a so large community online of scientifics is created around biomaterials. So it’s a chance to be a part of that and have the possibility to exchange in this specific situation (due to Covid). I hope that community would be an opportinity to discuss direclty with people around the world on the same problematic of research. To ask, solve and innovate together. I envisage to bring research higher and faster by some colaboration between scientifics. I hope that some partnerships would be created after fews exchange by community or at least some answers to different problems".

:point_up_2:t3: These thoughts came from @thomas.brossier in his lovely introductory post, which is a great segue into today’s top tip: The Community is very much about the people at the heart of the profession, so it’s always nice to see who you’re conversing & connecting with! Why not head to your profile in the top right hand corner, click on the ‘person’ icon, and head to your ‘Preferences’. This where you can add a profile photo and a short bit about yourself. You can also adjust your email & notification preferences here too!

I hope that’s useful, but don’t hesitate to drop me a message if you’re unsure where to find this!

Emily
Community Manager